Kirk Dillard voted for pro-abortion gay activist Personal PAC President and CEO Terry Cosgrove in the Executive Appointments Committee on 10/15. See Committee vote below to see Dillard joining all the Democrats in this vote.
Once the appointment was in the full Senate, Kirk Dillard voted against Cosgrove. This vote took place on October 23, the same day Dilliard went out to speak with a group gathered to defend traditional marriage. I wonder what they would have thought that day if they had known Dillard voted just a week earlier to support the pro-abortion gay activists.
It’s interesting how Dillard votes one way when it behind closed doors and another in public.
See vote below:
Terry Cosgrove now gets 4 more years of taxpayer funded salary $46,960 per year to sit on the Human Rights Commission. Here is who Teary Cosgrove really is (Via Lake County Right to Life):
- Supports taxpayer funded abortion
- Called the U.S. Supreme Court’s 2007 ruling to uphold a partial birth abortion ban “one of the darkest days in American history.” (Chicago Gay History Interview, May 8, 2007)
- Opposes requiring parental permission or even parental notification when a minor has an abortion, calling Parental Notification laws, “Teen Endangerment.”
- Claims that abstinence-only programs include blatantly false and inaccurate information.
- Called legislators who support pro-life laws “anti-abortion terrorists”
- Characterizes pro-life persons as people who base their views on extremely narrow religious dogma, not on science or national public policy.
- Called the pro-life movement “nothing less than domestic terrorists”
- Claims that the availability of “emergency contraception” (abortifacient drugs) without a doctor’s prescription would be a “highly effective way to reduce the rate of abortion and unintended pregnancy.”